How Can An Indian Person Get Visa To TurkeyAugust 10, 2020
Are you an Indian looking for how to get a visa to Turkey? If your answer is yes, then this article is for you. In this post, we have helped you answer all questions you might have regarding your travel to Turkey.
All you have to do is go through this post carefully and acquaint yourself with all you need to do. As an Indian, here is all the information you need to get your Turkish visa.
Different Types Of Turkish Visa For Indians
Before you start applying for your Turkish visa, you must know the five types of visas. These visa types include the following:
- Business/Tourist visa
- Official visa
- Education/Student visa
- Work visa
- Other visas not captured above
Visa To Turkey Requirements For Indians
Once you have decided on the type of visa you want to apply for, get the following documents ready:
- A duly signed visa application form that has all your correct details.
- You must have two photos with the size 2.5-inch*2.5-inch with a white background
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport.
- Your bank statement for the past three months with enough funds.
- A copy of your travel insurance
- If you are on the job, you will have to provide an original leave letter from your employer. For those that are self-employed, they will have to provide a cover letter with authorized name, signatory, company stamp, and designation. If your cover letter is on business letterhead, it must be notarized and attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
How An Indian Passport Holder Can Apply For A Visa To Turkey
There are stipulated guidelines and procedures you must follow when applying for your Turkish visa from India. These guidelines will enable you to get it right, whether it is your first time or not.
- It would help if you were clear about your purpose of visit to Turkey.
- Select the visa category and complete the visa application form that comes with it. You can download the visa application form from the official website of the Turkish embassy in India.
- Carefully attach all the required documents because incomplete or incorrect visa application will be automatically rejected.
- You have to submit your visa application to the Visa Facilitation Services center and pay the required fee in cash.
- After submission, you can track your application online through the Turkish embassy’s official website in India.
Depending on the category of your visa, the fee may range from Rs.3,300 to Rs. 13,900.
While you are seeking to get your visa to Turkey, you must deal directly with the registered Agents like e-visas.org. Many people have been scammed in the past while asking for a Turkish visa. As we have highlighted in this article, go through the proper channel and get your Visa approved for Turkey