What Everybody Ought to Know About Selling Disney TimeshareJuly 14, 2020
While many individuals enjoy being members of Disney Vacation Club (DVC), others prefer selling their membership. There are many reasons why members may decide to sell their Disney timeshare.
Their vocational priorities have changed.
Member’s priorities may change, for instance, because their children are now mature, and the family needs a different type of vacation experience. Or it could be that the member now prefers to plan their vacation several weeks beforehand: instead of the 2 to 5 months that you need when planning a DVC vacation.
They can’t deploy often enough.
Disney vacations are excellent experiences that you would love to have time and again. In numerous instances, this is why people buy a DVC membership. Nonetheless, members may come to know that they can’t go to these resorts as many times as they wish.
Their financial preferences have changed.
A member may have encountered a tough situation and might have to spend money on other things. For instance, some extra cash might be required to pay for college fees, buy a new home or make new investments.
Besides the buying price, DVC membership incorporates annual membership subscriptions as well. These expenses could affect a member’s spending capability more in particular when they have other requirements to prioritize.
So, what must you do if you want to sell Disney timeshare?
There are two alternatives for you. First, you can offer the agreement to Disney to purchase it back. In case Disney decides to repurchase the contract, you can be confident that you will receive a realistic pay.
Second, you can opt to use a resale broker, who is a licensed property agent. Here, you will follow a simple process.
- You will contact the real estate agent’s office and provide them with your agreement details. These may include your home resort, the number of points you own, use year and many more.
- Using those specifics, the resale broker will advise you on the probable value of your contract based on the current market.
- After deciding on your DVC membership price, the resale broker will send you a listing contract in your email. You will fill in the necessary details, scan the form and then send it back to the agent.
- Upon receiving the document, the agent will verify the points with DVC. They will then discuss the final details with you concerning pricing. After that, they will list your DVC membership package.
Depending on the agent, it generally requires less than one month to find a prospective buyer.
When using the second alternative, it’s crucial to bear in mind the following tips.
- Ensure that you’re using an insured and licensed property agent. Some agents specialize in purchasing and selling DVC. Consider picking one of these agents.
- You should also consider visiting the broker’s site to check if they have a strong presence on social media. Taking this step is crucial because it’s how a large number of prospective buyers will find a place to buy DVC.
If you’re planning to sell your Disney Vacation Club membership for any reason: consider choosing a licensed DVC broker who will connect you with a genuine buyer.